A new funding programme for supporting the ICT sector in Romania will be launched on August 17, 2015. Applications may be submitted until the receipt of proposals covering 150% of the allocated budget for this call.
“Information and communication technology (ICT) for a digital economy” programme aims to develop a range of ICT products/ services with application in other economic fields, implementation of innovative strategic projects with an impact on the entire ICT industry development and projects that ensure smooth transmission from outsourcing to development based on innovation and collaboration between/ within the cluster structures of the ICT industry in order to obtain innovative products.
The total call budget is EUR 59.7 mil with funding volumes between aprox. EUR 240.000 and EUR 770.000 per project, with funding intensities that can reach up to 100% depending on the type of activity, beneficiary or implementation region.
The maximum project implementation period is 36 months.
Investment expenses are focused mainly on:
- Tangible and intangible assets
- Industrial research and experimental development
- Innovation processes for SMEs
- Processes and organizational innovation
- Expenditures on information and publicity, consulting services, training, auditing, project management, market research
Eligible applicants are:
- Consortiums (partnerships) of SMEs from clusters centered on ICT and witch operate in Romania
The applicant must prove / argue the novelty of his ICT products / services developed within the project and how the products / services will be integrated / marketed.
For a detailed presentation of the programme please click here.