Winnovart has recently offered a practical workshop on how to get access to the EEA & Norway grants on the Romanian market.
The workshop has been promoted and hosted by Bucharest Impact HUB, addressing Romanian start-ups and innovative companies looking for alternative sources of funding, besides the locally better-known EU-funding and State-Aid schemes. With over 50 start-ups attending, the workshop has offered an overview of the most relevant funding programmes available, the estimated timeline of call openings, as well as practical tips based on Winnovart’s successful experience with this mechanism. In the second part of the workshop, 2 start-ups from the audience have presented their planned investment projects, giving the opportunity for 2-real examples on how to check the funding readiness and plan a potential application under the EEA & Norway grants.
Over 150 mil euro will be available for private sector companies in Romania. via the EEA & Norway grants until 2023.
Special thanks to Bucharest Impact Hub for hosting this event.
For a full copy of the presentation please provide us with your contact details, by subscribing to our newsletter for regular funding updates, entering the comment “Bucharest Impact Hub”.
Further relevant information:
- • Overview of the priority sectors and programme areas available in Romania under the EEA & Norway grants 2014-2021
- • SME Growth Romania (RO-Innovation), the main programme supporting investments into innovation projects by SMEs and large enterprises
- • RO-Energy, offering funding for energy efficiency and renewable energy projects
- • Relevant funding programmes for the private sector under the EEA&Norway grants
- • General information on EEA&Norway grants across Europe