Consultant – Business Plan & Feasibility Study expert
GENERAL JOB PROFILE:
We are looking for candidates with relevant experience in developing and writing Business Plans & Feasibility Studies, with or without specific expertise in financial planning and cost-benefit analysis for investment projects. We offer a project-based cooperation with the future possibility of a permanent employment within our company, after successful completion of 1-2 projects.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
A successful candidate would have the following profile:
• relevant experience in developing and writing Business Plans*
• relevant experience in developing and writing Feasibility Studies*
• corporate finance skills (financial planning, cost-benefit analysis for investment projects, financial modelling, project evaluation) not mandatory, however would be a plus*
• ability to conduct a market analysis and elaborate a marketing strategy
• capacity to understand and analyze a technical solution, production process and its integration with the company’s value creation chain
• good knowledge of theoretical business concepts and models
• relevant education background – Economics/ Finance or Technical with very good study results (proof of average grade and/or graduation grade might be required)
• very good knowledge of English. Very good knowledge of German would be a significant plus. Minimum level required – Advanced/ official language certificates are a plus, language skills will be verified during the selection process).
• very good command of MS Office applications (especially Excel, but also Power Point and Word);
• seriousness, punctuality, self-motivated, good communication abilities.
*relevant experience and specific skills will be verified during the selection process.
Priority will be given to applications submitted in English, consisting of an updated CV AND a letter of motivation. The letter of motivation is mandatory.
The selected candidates will be involved in some of the following activities:
• collect relevant data from clients, including the conduction of client interviews based on different relevant theoretical concepts and models
• prepare fully or partially business plans and/or feasibility studies, based on data collected from the clients
• develop financial planning models (in excel) for a specific investment project or for the overall activity of a company (if applicable)
• develop evaluation tools (excel) for the financial performance of specific projects (if applicable)
• structure market analysis based on data collected from the client
• structure a marketing strategy based on information collected from the client, or work on formulating a new marketing strategy together with the client
• support in tailoring the business plans/ feasibility studies for investment projects in the context of different state-aid/ funding programmes
• competitive environment, local and international clients, across different industries
• training for cost-benefit analysis in the context of different funding programmes
• training in the field of EU-funding, State-Aid schemes, alternative funding programmes (for permanent employment);
• training on delivering professional business plans (for permanent employment)
• development of competencies in the field of management consulting;
• opportunity of a permanent contract within our company after successful completion of 1-2 projects
• competitive remuneration package
HOW TO APPLY:
At Winnovart we are specialized in funding advisory services (grants- based) for private sector enterprises, with a special focus on innovation. We cover a wide range of funding programmes (EU grants available locally or from the European Commission, EEA & Norway grants, State Aid Schemes, UK grants for innovation, EFSI, alternative funding solutions), addressing businesses across various industries.
Our international presence (UK, Romania, Norway, Iceland, Germany, as well as a series of cooperation partners across Central Eastern Europe), enables us to create international business cases for our clients, in the context of attractive funding programmes as well as beyond it, by opening up international development opportunities.
Our team philosophy focuses on talents and performers, regardless of their educational background, with a strong motivation to have a consistent progress in their professional career, dedicated to permanently improve and develop themselves, and thus help our company grow locally and internationally.