EUR 13 million available for energy efficiency projects on the Romanian market under the EEA & Norway grants. The funding comes through the Energy Programme operated by Innovation Norway in Romania.
SMEs and Large enterprises can get grants with a funding intensity between 30% – 80% under 2 funding streams:
– Small projects seeking grants up to EUR 200k (total budget approx. EUR 3 million)
– Large projects seeking grants up to EUR 2 million (total budget approx. EUR 10 million)
Eligible project areas:
- Energy efficiency in buildings (owned by non-economic entities)
- Energy efficiency in industry
- Energy efficiency of infrastructure
- Energy performance of products
- Energy efficiency in transport sector
Initial energy audits/energy balance need to be carried out by an accredited Romanian expert before the project application is sent to establish baseline and target indicators. The data used should not be older than 2018.
The deadline for applications is 20 January 2020.
More details about the Energy Programme in Romania
This call is part of a series of several calls under the Energy Programme in Romania, with a total budget of over EUR 62 million, Fund operator Innovation Norway. Further calls are expected to open soon under this scheme – https://www.winnovart.com/eea-norway-grants-in-romania-energy-efficiency-funding-calls-by-inno-expected-in-the-upcoming-months/