EEA & Norway Grants – Call opening in Bulgaria. EUR 18 million for Green Industry Innovation.
EUR 18 million for implementing green innovation projects on the Bulgarian market under the ‘Business Development, Innovations and SMEs’ Programme, operated by Innovation Norway. The Programme is divided into 2 funding streams:
- large grants scheme: total budget EUR 16.2 million.
- small grants scheme: EUR 1.7 million
Large enterprises and SMEs can get EUR 200 000 – EUR 1 million under the Large Scheme. SMEs can get EUR 50 000 – EUR 200 000 under the small scheme. Funding intensities of up to 70%. NGOs also eligible as partners. Partnerships with Donor State organizations strongly encouraged.
Under the focus area – Green Industry Innovation – support will be provided for:
- Development, implementation and investment in innovative environmental friendly technologies
- Development of green products and services
- Development and implementation of “greener production processes”
- Training, awareness raising and verifications as a secondary activity related to the above activities
The projects must contribute directly to: innovative green technologies/processes/solutions developed and/or applied (new to the enterprise), green products or services commercialised (new to the market) and/or green jobs created.
Eligibility and funding conditions can vary depending on relevant aspects (profile of applicant or consortium, types of eligible activities, project location).
– Staff assigned to the project
– Travel and subsistence allowances for staff and volunteers
– Cost of new or second-hand equipment (special conditions apply)
– Costs of consumables and supplies
– Subcontracting to external suppliers
– Costs arising directly from requirements imposed by the project contracts
– Purchase of real estate (special conditions apply)
Partnerships are not mandatory, but Donor Partnership Projects are strongly encouraged.
The submission deadline for project proposals is 11 October 2018.
Don‘t forget to subscribe to our regular updates, as well as give us YOUR FEEDBACK to our newsletters, it really matters to us.