EEA & Norway Grants in Bulgaria – EUR 5 million for Welfare Technology Projects. Call Open for Applications.
EUR 5 million available for Bulgarian SMEs and large enterprises via the ‘Business Development, Innovations and SMEs’ Programme of the EEA & Norway grants, focus area: Welfare Technology (WT). The programme is operated by Innovation Norway and aims at contributing to the reduction of economic and social disparities in the EEA as well as at strengthening the bilateral relations between Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein and the Beneficiary states.
The current call for proposals supports projects, which will develop new products, services and solutions within the area of WT:
- Development of innovative WT-technologies and services that helps elderly and persons with disabilities to become more independent and reliant;
- Development of WT-products, services and solutions that would help meeting the social and health challenges of the ageing society;
- Development of technological solutions mainly used by/support staff that delivers or carry out welfare services;
- Digitalization of welfare business;
- Training and awareness raising as a secondary activity related to the above activities.
There are 2 Grants Schemes available via this Call for Proposals:
- WT for Large Enterprises, with available funding of EUR 4 million. Grants from EUR 200k to EUR 1 million.
- Small Grants Scheme on WT for SMEs, with available funding of EUR 1 million. Grants from EUR 50k to EUR 200k.
Funding intensities of up to 70%. Partnerships with Donor State organizations are strongly encouraged. Eligibility and funding conditions can vary depending on relevant aspects (profile of applicant or consortium, types of eligible activities, project location).
– Staff assigned to the project
– Travel and subsistence allowances for staff and volunteers
– Cost of new or second-hand equipment (special conditions apply)
– Costs of consumables and supplies
– Subcontracting to external suppliers
– Costs arising directly from requirements imposed by the project contracts
– Purchase of real estate (special conditions apply)
The submission deadline for project proposals is 21 March 2019.
Don‘t forget to subscribe to our regular updates.