EEA & Norway Grants in Romania – Energy Programme, Call for Solar Panels expected to open for applications
[updated on 29 April 2021]
Over EUR 4.6 million to become available for the private sector on 19 May 2021 for renewable energy projects in Romania, focus area – Other RES under the EEA & Norway grants, RO-Energy Programme, operated by Innovation Norway.
The objective of the Energy Programme is “Less carbon intensive energy and increased security of supply”. The Programme focuses on stimulating and developing the long-term cooperation between Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Romania.
Funding intensities up to 90%. Grants from EUR 200k to EUR 2 million will be available for large projects. Eligible businesses are those established at least 3 years at the date of the deadline.
Projects that include bilateral partners bringing added value are strongly encouraged. Partners can be any private or public entity established in Norway or Romania at least 1 year at the date of the deadline.
The expected outcome of projects financed by the Other RES Call is increased renewable energy production.
If you would like to discuss a new project idea with us or accelerate your access to funding:
Eligible expenses comprise:
- – Staff assigned to the project; travel and subsistence;
- – Cost of new or second-hand equipment (special conditions apply);
- – Costs of consumables and supplies;
- – Subcontracting: programme–specific expenses;
- – Purchase of real estate and land (special conditions apply);
- – Eligible indirect costs (15% – 25% flat rate).
Open call deadline: 8 September 2021
For more information on the statistics of the Energy Programme from previous calls in 2019, read here.
Innovation Norway has recently published an updated timeline for launching the next calls under the Energy Programme 2021.
How can Winnovart help you
– if you would like to discuss a new project idea with us, don’t hesitate to fill in our funding readiness questionnaire. and we will come back with our independent feedback.
– Winnovart’s independent service options are designed to help you accelerate your access to this funding and navigate with confidence through the entire process of applying for, obtaining the grant and implementing your project successfully.
For more information on the Energy Programme in Romania, please read here. Additionally, for ongoing updates about the EEA & Norway grants, please get in touch with us, or follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
Don‘t forget to subscribe to our regular updates.