Winnovart Explainer – EEA & Norway grants for business innovation projects in Croatia, Call 2022
EUR 6.05 million funding are available for business innovation projects on the Croatian market under the EEA & Norway grants. The focus areas of the funding programme are Green Industry Innovation and Blue Growth. The eligible applicants are both SMEs and Large enterprises, which have the opportunity to access a grant starting with EUR 50k and up to EUR 1.5 mil. at a maximum funding intensity equivalent with 50%.
This funding is available through the Business Development and Innovation programme operated by Innovation Norway in Croatia. Companies can apply for grants – EUR 50k - 200k for small projects; EUR 200k - 1.5 mil for larger projects.
Over the next few weeks, we will be rolling out a series of programme explainer – newsletters to make this funding scheme easier to digest by Croatian companies. We will continuously update the list below.
For more details on the explainer series, please click on any of the links below:
– Series 1 on programme overview and eligible project areas
– Series 2 on applicant eligibility requirements
– Series 3 on project eligibility
– Series 4 on funding conditions and aid categories
– Series 5 on eligible expenses
– Series 6 on evaluation and scoring of applications
– Series 7 on structure of the application file
– Series 8 on Bilateral partners
Open call deadline: 31 January 2023.
Evaluation timeline (presented by the Fund Operator): 4-6 months from competition deadline.
An overview of this funding scheme is available here.
All the official details about the programme are available on the Fund Operator's website.