Winnovart Explainer – EEA & Norway grants for green, blue and ICT projects in Romania 2021
Up to EUR 12-18 million is expected to be made available to SMEs and large enterprises during the next call for project proposals in 2021 via the SMEs Growth Programme in Romania, operated by Innovation Norway. The budget estimation is based on the official data on budget allocation level for this programme as of September 2020.
The focus areas of the funding programme are Green Industry Innovation, Blue Growth and ICT. Companies can apply for grants of up to 2 million euro.
Over the next few weeks, we will be rolling out a series of programme explainer – newsletters to make this funding scheme easier to digest by Romanian companies. We are continuously updating the list below.
For more details on the explainer series, please click on any of the links below:
- – Series 1 on programme overview and eligible project areas;
- – Series 2 on applicant eligibility requirements;
- – Series 3 on project eligibility;
- – Series 4 on funding conditions and aid categories;
- – Series 5 on eligible expenses;
- – Series 6 on evaluation and scoring of applications;
- – Series 7 on structure of the application file;
- – Series 8 on bilateral partners.
Evaluation timeline (presented by the Fund Operator): 4-6 months from competition deadline.
An overview of this funding scheme is available here.
For more information on the submission statistics of the SME Growth Programme in 2020, read here.
All the official details about the call for proposals under the SME Growth Programme are available here by the Fund Operator.