Winnovart Explainer – EEA & Norway grants for green, blue and ICT projects in Romania
[updated on 10 April 2020]
EUR 18.5 million funding is available for business innovation projects on the Romanian market under the EEA & Norway grants. The focus areas of the funding programme are Green Industry Innovation, Blue Growth and ICT.
This funding comes through the SMEs Growth programme operated by Innovation Norway in Romania. Companies can apply for grants of up to 2 million euro.
Over the last few weeks, we have been rolling out a series of programme explainer – newsletters to make this funding scheme easier to digest by Romanian companies. We are continuously updating the list below.
For more details on the explainer series, please click on any of the links below and bear in mind that the deadline for submission of applications is 17 September 2020 (extended from the initial deadline of 28 May 2020):
– series 1 on eligible project areas and partnerships
– series 2 on eligibility requirements and applicant eligibility
– series 3 on project eligibility
– series 4 on funding conditions and aid categories
– series 5 on eligible expenses
– series 6 on evaluation and scoring of applications
– series 7 on structure of the application file
– series 8 – extended competition deadline
Open call: deadline 17 September 2020 (extended from the initial deadline of 28 May 2020).
An overview of this funding scheme is available here…Read more