Winnovart Explainer – EEA & Norway grants for business innovation projects in Greece, Call 2022
EUR 8 million funding are available for business innovation projects on the Greek market under the EEA & Norway grants. The focus areas of the funding programme are Green Industry Innovation, Blue Growth and ICT. The eligible applicants are both SMEs and Large enterprises, which have the opportunity to access a grant starting with EUR 50k and up to EUR 1.5m with funding intensity up to 50%.
This funding is available through the Business Development and Innovation programme operated by Innovation Norway in Greece. Companies can apply for grants between EUR 50k - 200k for small projects and EUR 200k - 1.5m for larger projects.
Over the next few weeks, we will be rolling out a series of programme explainer – newsletters to make this funding scheme easier to digest by Greek companies. We will continuously update the list below.
For more details on the explainer series, please click on any of the links below:
– Series 1 on programme overview and eligible project areas
– Series 2 on applicant eligibility requirements
– Series 3 on project eligibility
– Series 4 on funding conditions and aid categories
– Series 5 on eligible expenses
– Series 6 on evaluation and scoring of applications
– Series 7 on structure of the application file
– Series 8 on bilateral partners
Open call deadline: 11th August, 2022
Evaluation timeline (presented by the Fund Operator): 4-6 months from competition deadline.
An overview of this funding scheme is available here.
All the official details about the programme are available on the Fund Operator's website.