EUR 22 million funding is available for business innovation projects on the Croatian market under the EEA & Norway grants. The focus areas of the funding programme are Green Industry Innovation and Blue Growth, under 2 project schemes:
– Individual Project Scheme for SMEs & Large Enterprises (around 16 mil euro)
– Small Grant Scheme for SMEs (3 mil euro) and for Enterprises, Clusters, etc. – the rest of the budget, distributed for soft measures.
This funding comes through the Business Development and Innovation programme operated by Innovation Norway in Croatia. Companies can apply for grants – 50k-200keuro for small projects; 200k-1.5 mil euro for larger projects.
Over the next few weeks, we will be rolling out a series of programme explainer – newsletters to make this funding scheme easier to digest by Croatian companies. We will continuously update the list below.
For more details on the explainer series, please click on any of the links below:
– series 1 on programme overview and eligible project areas
– series 2 on applicant eligibility requirements
– series 3 on project eligibility
– series 4 on funding conditions and aid categories
– series 5 on eligible expenses
– series 6 on evaluation and scoring of applications
– series 7 on structure of the application file
– series 8 on Bilateral partners
Open call deadline: 15 November 2020
Evaluation timeline (presented by the Fund Operator): 4-6 months from competition deadline.
An overview of this funding scheme is available here.
All the official details about the programme are available in the programme presentation offered by the Fund Operator during the launch event/ webinar.