Consultant – Funding advisory expert
GENERAL JOB PROFILE:
We are looking for candidates with relevant experience in Project/ Proposal Development for EU-funding, EEA & Norway grants, State Aid Schemes and other funding programmes, including writing Business Plans & Feasibility Studies for investment projects. We offer a project-based cooperation with the future possibility of a permanent employment within our company, after successful completion of 1-2 projects.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
A successful candidate would have the following profile:
• relevant experience with grants-based funding programmes on the Romanian market*
• a good overview of the funding programmes available in the current funding cycle* (EU-funding, State Aid schemes, other funding programmes)
• relevant experience in project implementation / grant management would be a plus*
• relevant experience in developing and writing Business Plans* and/or Feasibility Studies* in the context of funding programmes
• Relevant experience with innovation funding programmes (especially Horizon 2020) would be a significant plus*
• corporate finance skills (financial planning, cost-benefit analysis for investment projects, financial modelling, project evaluation) would be a plus
• good knowledge of theoretical business concepts and models would be a plus
• relevant academic background – Economics/ Finance or Technical with very good study results (proof of average grade and/or graduation grade might be required)
• very good knowledge of English. Minimum level required – Advanced/ official language certificates are a plus, language skills will be verified during the selection process).
• very good command of MS Office applications (especially Excel, but also Power Point and Word);
• seriousness, punctuality, self-motivated, good communication abilities.
* relevant experience and specific skills will be verified during the selection process.
Priority will be given to applications submitted in English, consisting of an updated CV AND a letter of motivation. The letter of motivation is mandatory.
The role requires proven expertise in Project/ Proposal Development for EU-funding, State Aid Schemes and other funding programmes, including writing Business Plans & Feasibility Studies for investment projects. We offer a project-based cooperation with the future possibility of a permanent employment within our company, after successful completion of 1-2 projects.
The selected candidates will be involved in some of the following activities:
• lead or significantly contribute on proposal development & submission, with a special attention on Business Plan/ Feasibility study development
• provide project implementation/ grant management support
• collect relevant data from clients, including the conduction of client interviews
• prepare fully or partially business plans and/or feasibility studies, based on data collected from the clients
• prepare and submit application and full application files
• develop financial planning models (in excel) for a specific investment project or for the overall activity of a company (if applicable)
• competitive environment, international team, local and international clients, across different industries
• training in the field of EU-funding, State-Aid schemes, alternative funding programmes (for permanent employment)
• training on delivering professional business plans (for permanent employment)
• development of competencies in the field of management consulting
• opportunity of a permanent contract within our company after successful completion of 1-2 projects
• competitive remuneration package
HOW TO APPLY:
At Winnovart we are specialized in funding advisory services (grants- based) for private sector enterprises, with a special focus on innovation. We cover a wide range of funding programmes (EU grants available locally or from the European Commission, EEA & Norway grants, State Aid Schemes, UK grants for innovation, EFSI, alternative funding solutions), addressing businesses across various industries.
Our international presence (UK, Romania, Norway, Iceland, Germany, as well as a series of cooperation partners across Central Eastern Europe), enables us to create international business cases for our clients, in the context of attractive funding programmes as well as beyond it, by opening up international development opportunities.
Our team philosophy focuses on talents and performers, regardless of their educational background, with a strong motivation to have a consistent progress in their professional career, dedicated to permanently improve and develop themselves, and thus help our company grow locally and internationally.