[updated on 22 Jan 2020]
85 million euro available for Polish SMEs and Large Enterprises for business innovation and industrial projects during 2020 under EEA & Norway grants. Based on the other similar programmes operated/ enabled by Innovation Norway: 75% of the budget is expected to go to SMEs; 2 funding streams (small projects for grants up to 200Keur, larger projects with grants up to 2Meur/ project); funding intensities up to 70%.
Innovation Norway has published updated information regarding the funding available for businesses on the Polish Market under the EEA&Norway grants 2014-2021. For more details, click here.
Programme Operator: Polish Agency for Enterprise Development
Donor Programme Partner: Innovation Norway
Programme Budget: € 85,000,000
Areas of Support and Programme Specifics:
– Innovative technologies, processes and services
– Sustainable business development
– Greening of existing businesses and processes
– Development and implementation of innovative products and service
The main outcome of the Programme will be increased competitiveness of enterprises in green, blue and welfare technologies through innovation. The programme consists of the following three focus areas:
– Green Industry Innovation (minimum 50% from the total budget available for the programme will be allocated to this focus area) – 50 mil euro budget
– Blue Growth – 10 mil euro budget
– Welfare Technology – 18.7 mil euro budget
The programme also includes a Small Grants Scheme for female enterprises – 15 mil euro budget.
The 4 call for proposals launched on 7th January 2020, with deadline 31st March 2020.
Travel Grants will become available for funding preparatory bilateral activities like:
– Inward and outward study visits to Poland and Norway;
– Brokerage events for clusters and businesses from both countries organised by the Programme
– Operator in cooperation with Enterprise Europe Network and other organisations;
– An on-line matchmaking database for Polish and Norwegian businesses interested in bilateral partnerships;
– Periodical conferences for Polish and Norwegian economic operators;
– Events focusing on exchange of good practices and knowledge between female entrepreneurs and their mentors
General information about the EEA & Norway grants in Poland – http://www.winnovart.com/eea-norway-grants-eur-809-3-million-allocated-to-poland/
Check out successful Business/ Green Industry Innovation projects in Poland under EEA&Norway grants 2009-2014.