EUR 29 million are available through the Competitiveness Operational Programme for Horizon 2020 beneficiaries, offering grants of up to EUR 4.6 million and funding intensities of up to 100%.
Within this priority axis, potential projects must focus on:
- Fundamental research activities;
- Industrial research activities;
- Experimental development activities;
- Activities for developing feasibility studies for R&D activities;
- Activities for obtaining, validating and protecting industrial property rights (for research organisations and SMEs);
- Information and publicity activities for the project (only for research organisations);
- Project management (only for research organisations).
The Applicant’s Guide is currently under public consultation and the final version will be launched in the near future. The programme is expected to be opened in the 4th quarter of 2016.
For further information, please click here.
At Winnovart, we are experienced in preparing projects for grant funding and we will gladly assist you in identifying and developing a strategy to exploit such funding opportunities.