EU Grants of up to 200.000 euro and 100% funding intensity for the development of Romanian micro-enterprises
A new funding programme to support micro-enterprises will be launched the near future., and the deadline for application submissions will be at the end of the year.
The programme offers grants of 25,000 – 200,000 euro, 100% funding intensity, supporting micro-enterprises to consolidate their market position.
Eligible costs are mainly:
- Costs for carrying out works related to the core investment, including installation equipment;
- Costs for facilities/amenities in the production space;
- Costs for purchasing patents, licenses, brands, IT software, and other similar assets and rights;
- Costs for developing websites that present their activities, including online marketing tools;
- Consultancy/support services;
- Costs incurred during the project implementation concerning taxes and fees.
Eligible applicants are micro-enterprises (companies with up to 9 employees and an annual net turnover or total assets of up to 2 million euro).
The programme addresses micro-enterprises from all the regions in Romania. The funding intensity for the Bucharest-Ilfov region will be confirmed in the upcoming weeks.
Priority Axis 2 of the Regional Operational Programme 2014 – 2020– “Improving the competitiveness of SMEs”, aims to develop micro-enterprises in the competitive fields listed in the National Strategy for Competitiveness and Regional Development Plans, available here.
For more details, please check our detailed presentation here.