Winnovart Explainer – EEA & Norway grants in Romania. Energy Programme 2021 OPEN for solar, wind and waste2energy projects
Over EUR 4.6 million have become available for the private sector on 19 May 2021 for renewable energy projects in Romania, focus area – Other RES under the EEA & Norway grants, RO-Energy Programme, operated by Innovation Norway.
The Energy Programme focuses on stimulating and developing the long-term cooperation between Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Romania. The expected outcome of projects financed by the Other RES Call is increased renewable energy production. Companies can apply for grants of up to 2 million euro.
If you would like to discuss a new project idea with us or accelerate your access to funding:
Over the next few weeks, we will be rolling out a series of programme explainer – newsletters to make this funding scheme easier to digest by Romanian companies. We are continuously updating the list below.
For more details on the explainer series, please click on any of the links below:
- – Series 1 on programme overview and eligible project areas;
- – Series 2 on applicant eligibility requirements;
- – Series 3 on project eligibility;
- – Series 4 on funding conditions and aid categories;
- – Series 5 on eligible expenses;
- – Series 6 on evaluation and scoring of applications;
- – Series 7 on structure of the application file;
- – Series 8 on bilateral partners.
Application deadline – 8 September 2021.
Evaluation timeline (presented by the Fund Operator): 4-6 months from competition deadline.
An overview of this funding scheme is available here.
For more information on competition results from the Energy Programme in 2019, read here.
All the official details about the call for proposals under the Energy Programme are available here by the Fund Operator.
How can Winnovart help you
– if you would like to discuss a new project idea with us, don’t hesitate to fill in our funding readiness questionnaire. and we will come back with our independent feedback.
– Winnovart’s independent service options are designed to help you accelerate your access to this funding and navigate with confidence through the entire process of applying for, obtaining the grant and implementing your project successfully.
For more information on the Energy Programme in Romania, please read here. Additionally, for ongoing updates about the EEA & Norway grants, please get in touch with us, or follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
Don‘t forget to subscribe to our regular updates.