[updated on 18 Nov 2019]
Funding is currently available for energy efficiency projects on the Romanian market under the EEA & Norway grants. The funding comes through the Energy Programme operated by Innovation Norway in Romania.
Over the last few weeks we had been rolling out a series of programme explainer – newsletters to make this funding scheme easier to digest by Romanian companies.
For more details on the explainer series, please click on any of the links below and bear in mind that the deadline for submission of applications has been extended until 31 March 2020:
– series 1 on eligible project areas and partnerships
– series 2 on eligibility requirements and applicant eligibility
– series 3 on project eligibility
– series 4 on funding conditions and aid categories
– series 5 on eligible expenses
– series 6 on evaluation and scoring of applications
– series 7 on structure of the application file
Open call; deadline extended until 31 March 2020.
An overview of this funding scheme is available here…Read more
More funding calls expected to open in the upcoming months…Read more