[updated on 28 Feb]
EUR 7.2 million funding is available for Hydropower projects on the Romanian market under the EEA & Norway grants. The focus area of the funding programme is Renewable Energy.
This funding comes through the Energy Programme operated by Innovation Norway in Romania. Companies can apply for grants – 200k-2 mil euro.
Over the next few weeks, we will be rolling out a series of programme explainer – newsletters to make this funding scheme easier to digest by Romanian companies. We will continuously update the list below.
For more details on the explainer series, please click on any of the links below:
– series 1 on programme overview and eligible project areas
– series 2 on applicant eligibility requirements
– series 3 on project eligibility
– series 4 on funding conditions and aid categories
– series 5 on eligible expenses
– series 6 on evaluation and scoring of applications
– series 7 on structure of the application file
– series 8 on bilateral partners
Open call deadline: 31 May 2021 (extended)
Evaluation timeline (presented by the Fund Operator): 4-6 months from competition deadline.
An overview of this funding scheme is available here.
All the official details about the call for proposals under the Energy Programme, Hydropower are available here by the Fund Operator.